We will only knowingly provide our Services to parties that can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law. The Website and our Services are not for children under the age of 18 and any such use is prohibited.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
- To remember your actions so that you don’t have to keep setting the same preferences every time you return.
- To understand when you’ve clicked through from one of our emails to this site, so that emails are more personalised and we don’t keep sending you the same stuff that you’ve already read.
- To analyse data about how traffic passes through our site. We use Google Analytics for this, which does not personally identify you as an individual.
- To remember when you sign up to any products that we’ve recommended to you as an affiliate, so that you can benefit from additional, tailored information from us to help you get as much value as possible.
- Cookies used are permanent (unless you delete them), and some relate to third parties (Such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics). None of these third parties use these cookies to advertise to you themselves. Your personal information is secure with us.
- We control and access the cookie-related information that we or any of the third parties mentioned above hold on you.
- Cookies will not be used for any purpose other than purposes stated in this policy.
- By using this site you consent to the use of at least some cookies. Our site cannot function properly without cookie scripts loading on page load.
- Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- Demographic information such as your country
- Other information relevant to enabling us to provide you only with content that you’re interested in, such as the content of ours that you’ve previously viewed
We may also automatically collect certain information from visitors to, the site, such as Internet addresses browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, time-stamps, and clickstream data. We also track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, and to administer our site so that we can constantly improve it.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and the most relevant content and information, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests to provide you with a better service.
Links to other websites
We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email: email@example.com
Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on this website as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the vast array of information, tools, and opportunities we present to you through this website, through email, or through our social media platforms with complete confidence.
This website is owned and operated by Albena Georgieva, Haarlemmerweg 227d, 1051NV Amsterdam, The Netherlands.